Don’t delay at the first sign of bed bugs in your home! They’re notoriously difficult to rout from a residence. If you think or know that bed bugs are trying to build a life for themselves in your home, it’s time to reach out to our trusted bed bug exterminators in San Rafael, CA, to restore your life to normalcy.
San Rafael, CA, is located north of San Francisco off the San Pablo Bay and enjoys what some call Mediterranean-type weather, which is very moderate. These are weather conditions that bed bugs love, and like much of the Bay Area, residents of San Rafael are constantly fighting battles with bed bugs. Being so close to San Francisco and the Bay, residents have lots of opportunities to play, and they’re not immune to picking up bed bugs and transporting them to their homes.
Bed bugs are a 21st-century menace that we are all learning to deal with. Once bed bugs are transported to people’s homes, they set up shop in bedrooms and other places where people sleep and lounge. In major infestations the bed bugs will spread outward to other areas of the home, even getting in wall sockets. Bed bugs can be controlled by professionals that know all the ins and outs of bed bug control. At Bed Bugs all Gone, our bed bug exterminators specialize in thoroughly ridding San Rafael homes of bed bugs. Bed Bugs all Gone kills bed bugs effectively with a 100% non-toxic material that is both child-safe and pet-friendly.
At Bed Bugs all Gone you will enjoy the best overall value.
- We offer rapid response times to all inquiries, are open six days a week, and work long hours every day to ensure you receive the best and most timely bed bug treatment service so that you can rest easy in your San Rafael home.
- There is little or no preparation by occupants.
- We pride ourselves on our low-toxicity, non-chemical bed bug treatments. When we treat your San Rafael home, we will not use neurotoxic pesticides. Instead, we use Cimi-Shield, which is guaranteed to be 100% non toxic and completely safe for the environment. The primary active ingredient is soybean oil, which is non toxic to humans. Bed bugs that come in contact with soybean oil, however, will lose their waxy coating, which leads to imminent death by dehydration within minutes.
- We have never believed in being anything less than being upfront and transparent when it comes to our pricing and services. Everything is clearly lined out under the Affordable Rates tab. You won’t encounter any unexpected surprises or hidden fees! The only factors that impact your rates are whether a property is vacant or occupied or unfurnished or furnished, as well as the level of infestation and amount of clutter present in the home.
- Since Cimi-Shield is non-toxic and “Generally Regarded As Safe” (GRAS) by the EPA, it’s much more potent and longer-lasting than traditional toxic pesticides. As such, we offer a one-year warranty!
- Because bed bugs hide during the day, they can be especially hard to identify by vision alone. This is why we use our K-9 inspection team, which is comprised of our K-9, Megan—who has been highly trained—and her handler. Megan can actually sniff out bed bugs that would have gone undetected by our own sense of vision. She is also far faster and more accurate at identifying bed bugs than we could ever hope to be. With Megan, we are one of the few companies that has its own K-9 inspection team.
We are local and family-owned. Our owner was born in Palo Alto and received his degrees at Stanford. Our dog handler did her graduate work at Cal State San Jose. The owner is personally present at each bed bug treatment service. Keep your San Rafael home safe by contacting Bed Bugs all Gone today!