Fast Response - Call 510-886-1236
Bed Bug Extermination San Jose, CA
San Jose, CA is located near the south end of San Francisco Bay and San Jose, CA is the largest city in northern California, now surpassing San Francisco. San Jose, CA was dubbed with the name “Capital of Silicon Valley” because of its size and San Jose, CA’s influence on the area. Many Interstates and Highways serve San Jose, CA, which used to be farmland. San Jose’s moderate climate was perfect for fruit orchards and other crops. Now San Jose, CA is filled with businesses and homes. San Jose is an International City with an International Airport and a top ranked State University.
Speaking of the moderate climate that the residents of San Jose, CA enjoy; bed bugs love it too. A moderate climate is just what can enhance the proliferation of bedbugs. Bed bugs are a menace; bedbugs feed almost solely on the blood of humans.. The residents of San Jose, CA are not immune to the pesky bedbugs that are impacting every community in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area. Bedbugs know no boundaries, and bedbugs can be picked up almost anywhere and easily transported in to people’s homes in San Jose, CA. Bed bugs latch on to a person or their belongings and can go a long time unnoticed…..until it is too late. You have a bedbug infestation in your home and you are not even to blame. No one is. If you have a problem in your San Jose, CA home, call Bed Bugs all Gone. This company is an expert in eliminating bedbugs. Bed Bug all Gone does not use toxic pesticides. As a professional in the industry it is able to use non-toxic material in the proper way to take care of your bed bug problem. It is not only environmentally safe, it is child and pet friendly, too.
At Bed Bugs all Gone you will enjoy the best overall value and results.
- - We respond rapidly to anywhere in the San Francisco Bay Area and work long hours, six days a week to make sure you get the absolute best service…quickly, thoroughly and safely.
- - Your family and pets are totally safe since our treatment is non-toxic. We use Cimi-Shield, guaranteed by the manufacturer to be 100% non-toxic and “Generally Regarded As Safe” (GRAS) by the EPA. Its active ingredient is soybean oil, a natural substance which dissolves the bug’s waxy coating so bed bugs die from dehydration in just two to eight hours after exposure to Cimi-Shield.
- You have to do little or no preparation before we come out.
- - You get zero surprises since our fees are clearly noted (see the Best Value). In speaking with you by phone, we inform you that our fees vary depending on whether the property is vacant or occupied; unfurnished or furnished; and/or the level of infestation and clutter. We can give you a firm quote by phone 510-886-1236
- Non-toxic Cimi-Shield treatment kills bed bugs for an entire year and comes with a standard one year conditional warranty.
- We offer K-9 inspections. K-9’s have over 1,000 times the scenting ability of humans; it is incredible! Dogs are far more accurate in finding bed bugs than a human doing a physical inspection since bed bugs hide during the day. Our dog, Megan, is specially trained and is faster and far more precise than any human inspection.
- - We are local and family owned. Our owner was born in Palo Alto and received his degrees at Stanford. Our dog handler did her graduate work at San Jose State University.