Fast Response - Call 510-886-1236
Milpitas, CA - Bed Bug Exterminators
Milpitas, CA is a city in Santa Clara County in the San Francisco Bay Area. Milpitas, CA has the city of San Jose to the south. Milpitas is bordered by the city of Fremont to the north. I 680 and I 880 run north and south through the city of Milpitas, CA. I 680, I 880, along with State Route 237, links Milpitas to the rest of the San Francisco Bay Area. Milpitas is considered by some to be a suburb of San Jose, but Milpitas, CA is a significant player in Silicon Valley, being an integral part of that high-tech society. Some major Silicon Valley companies are headquartered in Milpitas. In fact Milpitas is ranked number 1 in the United States for having the largest percent of residents employed in the computer and electronic products industry. Milpitas has a very diversified resident population.
Milpitas, CA backs up to a beautiful mountain range. Cattle and livestock graze on the southeastern most hills, belonging to the City of Milpitas. Monument Peak is the most prominent summit in the eastern Milpitas hills. The bright golden hills of Milpitas are set off by stands of Oak trees. There are many creeks in Milpitas, CA that flow from the Milpitas hills and empty into the San Francisco Bay.
Milpitas, CA has a “Celebrate Milpitas Festival,” held annually every August. Milpitas also hosts an “International BBQ & Festival” each year. Milpitas, CA provides a multitude of outstanding recreational opportunities and the residents of Milpitas enjoy various visual and performing arts.
Milpitas, CA has warm sunny weather with few extreme temperatures. Summer in Milpitas is dry and warm, but not hot like in other parts of the Bay Area. Most summer days in Milpitas range from the mid to high 70’s. Average winter temperatures range from 31 to 59 degrees in Milpitas. Showers and cloudy days come and go during the winter months in Milpitas, CA. This is just the type of climate that bed bugs thrive on. It’s not too hot in Milpitas, CA and not too cold. Bedbugs love the moderate temperatures in Milpitas, CA; it is perfect for the proliferation of bed bugs in your Milpitas, CA home. The problem of bed bugs is growing at a rate of about 20% per year. In the 1950’s, we thought bedbugs were almost extinct, but bedbugs are back and they are here to stay unless measures are taken to inoculate your Milpitas, CA home. No one is immune to the problem of bed bugs. Bedbugs cross every socio-economic level; bedbugs know no boundaries. People in Milpitas who have bed bugs have done nothing wrong. It was just the Milpitas resident’s misfortune to have caught bed bugs like it is when one catches the flu.
Bed bugs like to be close to sleeping humans; that’s how bed bugs get their blood meals. Beds, couches and lounge chairs are key hiding places for bed bugs. Bed bugs hide by day and feed at night. Bed bugs first hitch a ride into your Milpitas, CA home on your person or on a backpack or purse. Then bedbugs disengage and will walk to wherever you sleep. When the infestation gets worse, bed bugs may hide in baseboards or the walls. The best thing to do is stop the bedbugs in their tracks. Hire a professional company to exterminate the bedbugs. Bed Bugs all Gone is the leader in the field of bed bug extermination, remediation, and the prevention of spreading of bed bugs. With over 30 years in advanced pest control, Steve, the owner, only works at bed bug elimination. That is all they do; bedbug extermination and education. Bed Bugs all Gone is so sure of their approach to extermination of bed bugs that they provide a one year conditional warranty with their service.
At Bed Bugs all Gone you will enjoy the best overall value and results.
- - We respond rapidly to anywhere in the San Francisco Bay Area and work long hours, six days a week to make sure you get the absolute best service…quickly, thoroughly and safely.
- - Your family and pets are totally safe since our treatment is non-toxic. We use Cimi-Shield, guaranteed by the manufacturer to be 100% non-toxic and “Generally Regarded As Safe” (GRAS) by the EPA. Its active ingredient is soybean oil, a natural substance which dissolves the bug’s waxy coating so bed bugs die from dehydration in just two to eight hours after exposure to Cimi-Shield.
- You have to do little or no preparation before we come out.
- - You get zero surprises since our fees are clearly noted (see the Best Value). In speaking with you by phone, we inform you that our fees vary depending on whether the property is vacant or occupied; unfurnished or furnished; and/or the level of infestation and clutter. We can give you a firm quote by phone 510-886-1236
- Non-toxic Cimi-Shield treatment kills bed bugs for an entire year and comes with a standard one year conditional warranty.
- We offer K-9 inspections. K-9’s have over 1,000 times the scenting ability of humans; it is incredible! Dogs are far more accurate in finding bed bugs than a human doing a physical inspection since bed bugs hide during the day. Our dog, Megan, is specially trained and is faster and far more precise than any human inspection.
- - We are local and family owned. Our owner was born in Palo Alto and received his degrees at Stanford. Our dog handler did her graduate work at San Jose State University.