Fast Response - Call 510-886-1236
Bed Bug Extermination Hayward, CA
Hayward, CA is located in a central location of the East Bay in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area. Bed Bugs all Gone located its headquarters near here because it is so central to the entire San Francisco Bay Area. The average day time temperature of Hayward, CA falls within the average of the U. S. Because of Hayward, CA’s moderate temperature range, bedbugs tend to thrive in the climate of Hayward, CA. Bed bugs do not like extreme cold, nor do bed bugs like extreme heat. Hayward, CA residents tend to see lots of sunshine compared to the U. S. average.
Hayward, CA is located in a quiet valley with trees and some rolling hills. Like its neighbor, Hayward enjoys a rural atmosphere, while still being in the center of California’s cultural, recreational, and economic heartland. And like other communities in the Bay Area, the residents of Hayward, CA are faced with the growing epidemic of bed bugs. No community in the San Francisco Bay Area is exempt from these pesky little blood suckers that hitchhike into Hayward, CA residents’ homes and hotel rooms either on their person or on some belonging which is carried with them. Bed bugs cross every socio-economic strata and know no boundaries. Bed bugs are easy to control if you know how to do it; if not, bedbugs can easily get out of control and become a major infestation. We at Bed Bugs all Gone know how to eliminate bedbugs and we do it with a 100% non toxic material. That is all we do…….we exterminate bedbugs. We are so sure of our methods of controlling bedbugs, we even offer a one year pro-rata warranty that bedbugs won’t win in your Hayward, CA home.
At Bed Bugs all Gone you will enjoy the best overall value and results.
- - We respond rapidly to anywhere in the San Francisco Bay Area and work long hours, six days a week to make sure you get the absolute best service…quickly, thoroughly and safely.
- - Your family and pets are totally safe since our treatment is non-toxic. We use Cimi-Shield, guaranteed by the manufacturer to be 100% non-toxic and “Generally Regarded As Safe” (GRAS) by the EPA. Its active ingredient is soybean oil, a natural substance which dissolves the bug’s waxy coating so bed bugs die from dehydration in just two to eight hours after exposure to Cimi-Shield.
- You have to do little or no preparation before we come out.
- - You get zero surprises since our fees are clearly noted (see the Best Value). In speaking with you by phone, we inform you that our fees vary depending on whether the property is vacant or occupied; unfurnished or furnished; and/or the level of infestation and clutter. We can give you a firm quote by phone 510-886-1236
- Non-toxic Cimi-Shield treatment kills bed bugs for an entire year and comes with a standard one year conditional warranty.
- We offer K-9 inspections. K-9’s have over 1,000 times the scenting ability of humans; it is incredible! Dogs are far more accurate in finding bed bugs than a human doing a physical inspection since bed bugs hide during the day. Our dog, Megan, is specially trained and is faster and far more precise than any human inspection.
- - We are local and family owned. Our owner was born in Palo Alto and received his degrees at Stanford. Our dog handler did her graduate work at San Jose State University.