Fast Response - Call 510-886-1236
Bed Bug Extermination Fremont, CA
Fremont, CA is near the south end of San Francisco Bay in the East Bay Region. Fremont, CA is located off Interstate 880, with Interstate 680 also serving the community of Fremont, CA. When a major auto plant was built in the mid-1950’s, five surrounding communities came together and formed the town of Fremont, CA. Those communities made up the initial five districts of Fremont, CA. They are alive and well today – Niles, Irvington, Centerville, Mission
San Jose, and Warm Springs. Today other districts of Fremont include Washington Township, North Fremont, South Fremont, Bayside Industrial, Baylands, and Hill Area. As part of the Greater San Francisco Bay Area, Fremont, CA enjoys the moderate climate for which the region is known. Moderate climates tend to bring at least moderate bed bug control issues. Bed bugs love the temperate weather of Fremont, CA.
Bed bugs are known as hitchhikers because bedbugs latch on to whatever is available, your person, your clothing, your belongings and go along for the ride back to your home in Fremont, CA. They even hitched rides on BART for awhile. Once in a home in Fremont, CA, it is easy for bedbugs to proliferate, generally starting in the bedrooms and lounging areas. If not caught early, major infestations can arise where bed bugs get into the walls, under rugs and behind baseboards.
Bed Bugs all Gone is in the East Bay and can readily get to Fremont, CA to often give you same day service. Bed Bugs all Gone specializes in treating bedbugs. That is all we do and we do it well. Our process is fast, effective, non-toxic and lasts long term. We can even give you a one year pro-rata guarantee. If you think you have bedbugs in your Fremont, CA home, give us a call and we can check it out for you with our K9 inspector. If you do have bedbugs, we can remedy the situation in a day and have you sleeping safely that night.
At Bed Bugs all Gone you will enjoy the best overall value and results.
- - We respond rapidly to anywhere in the San Francisco Bay Area and work long hours, six days a week to make sure you get the absolute best service…quickly, thoroughly and safely.
- - Your family and pets are totally safe since our treatment is non-toxic. We use Cimi-Shield, guaranteed by the manufacturer to be 100% non-toxic and “Generally Regarded As Safe” (GRAS) by the EPA. Its active ingredient is soybean oil, a natural substance which dissolves the bug’s waxy coating so bed bugs die from dehydration in just two to eight hours after exposure to Cimi-Shield.
- You have to do little or no preparation before we come out.
- - You get zero surprises since our fees are clearly noted (see the Best Value). In speaking with you by phone, we inform you that our fees vary depending on whether the property is vacant or occupied; unfurnished or furnished; and/or the level of infestation and clutter. We can give you a firm quote by phone 510-886-1236
- Non-toxic Cimi-Shield treatment kills bed bugs for an entire year and comes with a standard one year conditional warranty.
- We offer K-9 inspections. K-9’s have over 1,000 times the scenting ability of humans; it is incredible! Dogs are far more accurate in finding bed bugs than a human doing a physical inspection since bed bugs hide during the day. Our dog, Megan, is specially trained and is faster and far more precise than any human inspection.
- - We are local and family owned. Our owner was born in Palo Alto and received his degrees at Stanford. Our dog handler did her graduate work at San Jose State University.