Fast Response - Call 510-886-1236
Bed Bug Extermination Castro Valley, CA
Castro Valley, CA is located in the East Bay of the Greater San Francisco Bay Area. Bed Bugs all Gone located its headquarters in Castro Valley, CA because it is central to the entire San Francisco Bay Area. The average day time temperature of Castro Valley, CA falls within the average for the U.S. Castro Valley, CA residents see lots of sunshine compared to the U.S. average in the summer time. Castro Valley, CA is noted for having lower humidity. Bedbugs do not like extreme cold, nor do bed bugs like extreme heat; this is the perfect climate for bedbugs to thrive. When bedbugs are present, you need to seek extermination of the bedbugs.
Castro Valley is located in a quiet valley with lots of trees and rolling hills. Castro Valley, CA enjoys a rural atmosphere while still being in the center of California’s diversity --- cultural, recreational, and economic. Lake Chabot and Park in Castro Valley, CA offers lots of recreational opportunities. Bike riding the numerous hills and countryside by Castro Valley is a favorite pastime, and a strenuous one at that.
In all its quaintness, Castro Valley, CA residents still have to deal with the growing epidemic of bedbugs; bedbugs that need extermination. No community in the San Francisco Bay Area is exempt from bed bugs which are known to be hitchhikers. Bed bugs hitch in to the residents’ homes in Castro Valley, CA either on their person or on some belonging carried with them. Like the flu, you never know exactly where you picked bed bugs up, but once your Castro Valley, CA home is infested, you must exterminate the bed bugs. Bed bugs cross every socio-economic strata and bed bugs know no boundaries. Bed bugs can be controlled if you know how to do it, but extermination is difficult. Home remedies for bedbugs seldom if ever work to totally exterminate the bedbugs; you need a bed bug professional. We at Bed Bugs all Gone are the leader in bed bug prevention, extermination, and remediation. Bed Bugs all Gone knows how to exterminate bedbugs and we do it with a 100% non-toxic material. That is all we do…..we exterminate bedbugs.
At Bed Bugs all Gone you will enjoy the best overall value and results.
- - We respond rapidly to anywhere in the San Francisco Bay Area and work long hours, six days a week to make sure you get the absolute best service…quickly, thoroughly and safely.
- - Your family and pets are totally safe since our treatment is non-toxic. We use Cimi-Shield, guaranteed by the manufacturer to be 100% non-toxic and “Generally Regarded As Safe” (GRAS) by the EPA. Its active ingredient is soybean oil, a natural substance which dissolves the bug’s waxy coating so bed bugs die from dehydration in just two to eight hours after exposure to Cimi-Shield.
- You have to do little or no preparation before we come out.
- - You get zero surprises since our fees are clearly noted (see the Best Value). In speaking with you by phone, we inform you that our fees vary depending on whether the property is vacant or occupied; unfurnished or furnished; and/or the level of infestation and clutter. We can give you a firm quote by phone 510-886-1236
- Non-toxic Cimi-Shield treatment kills bed bugs for an entire year and comes with a standard one year conditional warranty.
- We offer K-9 inspections. K-9’s have over 1,000 times the scenting ability of humans; it is incredible! Dogs are far more accurate in finding bed bugs than a human doing a physical inspection since bed bugs hide during the day. Our dog, Megan, is specially trained and is faster and far more precise than any human inspection.
- - We are local and family owned. Our owner was born in Palo Alto and received his degrees at Stanford. Our dog handler did her graduate work at San Jose State University.