Fast Response - Call 510-886-1236
Campbell, CA is located in the West Valley of Santa Clara County. Truly a special community, Campbell, CA has blended tradition with progress to make Campbell a place people love to call home. Campbell has a very diverse population that adds to Campbell’s interest. Campbell, CA maintained their historic downtown area; it is a real treat to walk the streets of downtown Campbell. Campbell, CA is bounded by the Town of Los Gatos, City of Saratoga, and San Jose. Highway 17 passes through eastern Campbell and Campbell is the last stop off before the Santa Cruz Mountains.
Campbell hosts a year round Farmer’s Market on Sunday mornings. Campbell, CA also has free summer concerts every Thursday. The Valentine and Oktoberfest Fun Runs in Campbell, CA are events everyone looks forward to.
Some people may not know it, but Campbell, CA was the original home of e-Bay. Campbell is also home to the Pruneyard Shopping Center.
Campbell, CA’s temperatures are very moderate. Campbell, CA has mild, wet winters and warm, dry summers. The perfect climate for orchards galore which are now mostly gone and replaced with residential property, and the perfect climate for the proliferation of bed bugs.
Bed bugs are the scourge of the 21st Century. Bed bugs used to be almost extinct in the U. S. but they have come back with a vengeance and bed bugs are very difficult to eradicate. The reason for this is that bed bugs can go for a whole year without eating……that is sucking your blood. Bedbugs can hide out in your Campbell, CA home for very long periods of time. Just when you think you’ve got bed bugs under control, bedbugs can come out from hiding and reek havoc all over again.
To exterminate bedbugs, you need an expert to remediate the bedbug problem in your Campbell, CA home….professionals, who will isolate you from the bedbugs so the bed bugs cannot get a blood meal from you. Without blood from you, bedbugs cannot grow and multiply. Bed Bugs all Gone is the leader in bed bug remediation. Bed Bugs all Gone knows how to exterminate bedbugs and prevent bed bugs from re-infesting your Campbell, CA home during the course of the year. Everytime a bed bug comes out of hiding, the Cimi-Shield that Bed Bugs all Gone uses will kill the bedbugs within two to eight hours. All of your rugs and furniture in your Campbell. CA home will be sprayed with Cimi-Shield which will exterminate bedbugs in your Campbell, CA home on a long term basis. Cimi-Shield is 100% non-toxic; it is absolutely safe for you and your pets in your Campbell, CA home. Bed Bugs all Gone is so sure of their extermination services, you will receive a one year conditional warranty.
At Bed Bugs all Gone you will enjoy the best overall value and results.
- - We respond rapidly to anywhere in the San Francisco Bay Area and work long hours, six days a week to make sure you get the absolute best service…quickly, thoroughly and safely.
- - Your family and pets are totally safe since our treatment is non-toxic. We use Cimi-Shield, guaranteed by the manufacturer to be 100% non-toxic and “Generally Regarded As Safe” (GRAS) by the EPA. Its active ingredient is soybean oil, a natural substance which dissolves the bug’s waxy coating so bed bugs die from dehydration in just two to eight hours after exposure to Cimi-Shield.
- You have to do little or no preparation before we come out.
- - You get zero surprises since our fees are clearly noted (see the Best Value). In speaking with you by phone, we inform you that our fees vary depending on whether the property is vacant or occupied; unfurnished or furnished; and/or the level of infestation and clutter. We can give you a firm quote by phone 510-886-1236
- Non-toxic Cimi-Shield treatment kills bed bugs for an entire year and comes with a standard one year conditional warranty.
- We offer K-9 inspections. K-9’s have over 1,000 times the scenting ability of humans; it is incredible! Dogs are far more accurate in finding bed bugs than a human doing a physical inspection since bed bugs hide during the day. Our dog, Megan, is specially trained and is faster and far more precise than any human inspection.
- - We are local and family owned. Our owner was born in Palo Alto and received his degrees at Stanford. Our dog handler did her graduate work at San Jose State University.