Fast Response - Call 510-886-1236
Hotels, Motels, Bed & Breakfast, Resorts, and Extended Stay
We have a program to eliminate bed bugs and greatly reduce the threat of lawsuits for the hospitality industry (see The Best Bed Bug Elimination and Prevention Program which follows below). The various sectors of the hospitality industry have a great deal in common with each other:
1) They have multiple rooms with lots of turnover
2) Most guest staying 1-10 days (longer for extended stay)
3) Frequent periods when rooms are vacant between guests for at least part of a day
4) Most guests arrive with just a few suitcases (more for extended stay)
5) Guests may come from all over the world with different customs and backgrounds
6) Guestsʼ luggage is exposed to bed bugs at numerous sites while in transit
7) On guestsʼ daily excursions, their purses, backpacks, etc. may be exposed to bed bugs
8) The hospitality industry is experiencing more bed bug incidents each year
9) Traditional toxic pesticide bed bug control methods are not working well
10)There are more bed bug lawsuits for larger damages each year.
We have the best solution for preventing and eliminating bed bugs without using neurotoxic pesticides. This solution works without odor or the need to close rooms or lose daily room revenues. It eliminates getting rid of infested furnishings or carpets. Just one application lasts for a year. The cost per year is probably less than you have paid for traditional toxic services if you have had a bed bug problem before. The overall program should dramatically reduce the chances of lawsuits and client ill will. It is very proactive and not just reactionary.
At Bed Bugs all Gone you will enjoy the best overall value and results.
- - We respond rapidly to anywhere in the San Francisco Bay Area and work long hours, six days a week to make sure you get the absolute best service…quickly, thoroughly and safely.
- - Your family and pets are totally safe since our treatment is non-toxic. We use Cimi-Shield, guaranteed by the manufacturer to be 100% non-toxic and “Generally Regarded As Safe” (GRAS) by the EPA. Its active ingredient is soybean oil, a natural substance which dissolves the bug’s waxy coating so bed bugs die from dehydration in just two to eight hours after exposure to Cimi-Shield.
- You have to do little or no preparation before we come out.
- - You get zero surprises since our fees are clearly noted (see the Best Value). In speaking with you by phone, we inform you that our fees vary depending on whether the property is vacant or occupied; unfurnished or furnished; and/or the level of infestation and clutter. We can give you a firm quote by phone 510-886-1236
- Non-toxic Cimi-Shield treatment kills bed bugs for an entire year and comes with a standard one year conditional warranty.
- We offer K-9 inspections. K-9’s have over 1,000 times the scenting ability of humans; it is incredible! Dogs are far more accurate in finding bed bugs than a human doing a physical inspection since bed bugs hide during the day. Our dog, Megan, is specially trained and is faster and far more precise than any human inspection.
- - We are local and family owned. Our owner was born in Palo Alto and received his degrees at Stanford. Our dog handler did her graduate work at San Jose State University.