Fast Response - Call 510-886-1236
Bed Bug Exterminator - Antioch, CA
Antioch, CA is in the far East Bay region of the San Francisco Bay Area and Antioch is situated along the San Joaquin-Sacramento River Delta. Antioch, CA is right on California State Route 4. If you are talking about oldest towns in California, Antioch, CA is one of them.
Antioch, CA is home to 31 parks; Antioch has 7400 acres of parks and city owned open space. The folks in Antioch enjoy 11 miles of walking paths. What’s not to like about that? They also enjoy the Contra Costa County Fairgrounds which is located in Antioch. There are considerable arts and cultural opportunities in Antioch, CA. Antioch has summer concerts on Saturday evenings and Antioch, CA hosts the Delta Blues Festival every year.
Antioch, CA’s Mediterranean climate borders on semi-arid. Antioch’s summers are hot and dry. Antioch’s winters are mild and wet. This is undoubtedly a perfect climate for bed bug proliferation and proliferate they do in Antioch, CA. You can pick bedbugs up at restaurants, movie theatres, and schools to name a few of the many places in Antioch you might get exposed. Bed bugs are known as hitchhikers; bed bugs hitch a ride into your Antioch, CA home either on your person or some belonging that you have with you. Like catching the flu, you never know from where you picked the bed bugs up. What you do know is that the bedbugs need extermination. Once you have brought bedbugs into your Antioch, CA home, bedbugs spread to where people sleep and lounge. If the infestation of bedbugs gets worse, bedbugs can hide in the walls and under rugs…..almost any imaginable place in the Antioch home that is close to its food source….you. Bed bugs can go a year between feedings; bedbugs hide out. This is why bed bugs are so difficult to eradicate.
In the early stages of a bed bug infestation, there may not be outward signs of bedbugs, but if you even have an inkling that your Antioch, CA home might have bedbugs, get it checked out by an expert. The leader in this field and who services Antioch, CA is Bed Bugs all Gone. Extermination, remediation and prevention of bedbugs are all they do. The owner of Bed Bugs all Gone has 30 years experience in the pest control industry and now all he does is exterminate bedbugs using Cimi-Shield. Cimi-Shield is a high-tech, 100% non-toxic material that will kill bedbugs over the course of a year or longer. Whenever bedbugs come out of hiding, they die within two to eight hours of crossing the Cimi-Shield barrier that Bed Bugs all Gone puts down. And if your home in Antioch should get re-infested during the course of the year, you are protected; Cimi-Shield is there exterminating bed bugs. Bed Bugs all Gone is so confident in the results of their service that they will give you a one year conditional warranty.
At Bed Bugs all Gone you will enjoy the best overall value and results.
- - We respond rapidly to anywhere in the San Francisco Bay Area and work long hours, six days a week to make sure you get the absolute best service…quickly, thoroughly and safely.
- - Your family and pets are totally safe since our treatment is non-toxic. We use Cimi-Shield, guaranteed by the manufacturer to be 100% non-toxic and “Generally Regarded As Safe” (GRAS) by the EPA. Its active ingredient is soybean oil, a natural substance which dissolves the bug’s waxy coating so bed bugs die from dehydration in just two to eight hours after exposure to Cimi-Shield.
- You have to do little or no preparation before we come out.
- - You get zero surprises since our fees are clearly noted (see the Best Value). In speaking with you by phone, we inform you that our fees vary depending on whether the property is vacant or occupied; unfurnished or furnished; and/or the level of infestation and clutter. We can give you a firm quote by phone 510-886-1236
- Non-toxic Cimi-Shield treatment kills bed bugs for an entire year and comes with a standard one year conditional warranty.
- We offer K-9 inspections. K-9’s have over 1,000 times the scenting ability of humans; it is incredible! Dogs are far more accurate in finding bed bugs than a human doing a physical inspection since bed bugs hide during the day. Our dog, Megan, is specially trained and is faster and far more precise than any human inspection.
- - We are local and family owned. Our owner was born in Palo Alto and received his degrees at Stanford. Our dog handler did her graduate work at San Jose State University.